REMODEL / REBUILD
Making Your Vision Come True
Strong Wall Construction has over 40 years of experience in the remodeling industry, so making your vision come true is what we do! Whether you already have a budget or vision in mind, a disaster strikes, or you are in the middle of a restoration, we are more than happy to work with you.
Remodeling your home can be equal parts exciting and daunting, but with Strong Wall Construction, it doesn’t have to be. We can help you decide on a realistic budget, materials that work best for your lifestyle, and which projects to tackle first.
What to Know About Home Remodeling:
- We can provide the appropriate architect and/or engineer to take all your ideas and get them onto paper, up to county rules/regulations.
- We will write a detailed estimate based on the final plans and work through the selections process to ensure your goals meet your budget.
- We outline a distinct project plan: All too often, people enter into agreements with contractors not knowing what to expect or without signing a contract.
- Strong Wall will then execute the project plan following all county/international building codes. Meeting project milestones that were always established up-front and keeping you informed. There is never too much communication!
- We are not done until you are satisfied. Upon completion, we offer a comprehensive warranty program that is unmatched in the industry!
At Strong Wall, We Provide Construction You Can Count On!
Strong Wall’s goal is to be on budget, on time and provide the highest-quality workmanship. Three of the most common pitfalls remodeling projects encounter are poor craftsmanship, over budget or way past the expecting deadline. You will have a dedicated project manager that oversees your remodel to ensure these pitfalls do not happen to you. During construction, we will meet with you weekly to discuss project updates in detail.
Contact an Experienced Nottingham Remodeling Company
Keeping the lines of communication open is vital for a successful rebuild and ultimately, a satisfied customer. Contact us today to get the remodeling process started.